6 Ways to Achieve Healthy and Glowing Skin!

Ways | Healthy | Glowing Skin | 07th July 2022 | Virtual Wire

 

Picture


Healthy and Glowing skin is something that we all wish to achieve! Here are 6 tips that you can put to use to achieve such skin.

Cleanse

Picture


Use a mild cleanser to wash your face once or twice a day. Do not rub your skin, but gently massage the product on your face. Look for cleansers/face-washes that are free from harsh and toxic substances.


Moisturize

Picture


After cleansing, use a hydrating moisturizer twice a day for best results. This will keep your skin soft and supple throughout the day and hydrate the skin as well. Always remember to apply moisturizer first, before applying any other facial cream/serum/oil.


Sunscreen

Picture


The most important skincare regimen that you need to abide by is wearing sunscreen 365 days a year, irrespective of the weather outside. The ultraviolet rays of the sun proved to be very harmful and damaging to the skin and can cause pigmentation and signs of ageing from a younger age itself. Apply the sunscreen after the moisturizer, and ensure to keep reapplying it after every 2-3 hours.


Avoid Trying too many products

Picture


Products like serums, niacinamides and retinol are often used for specific treatments for the skin, but it should be noted that layering too many products on the skin can be extremely harmful, often leading to clogged pores and acne. You can instead go for a simple lightweight skincare routine that does not involve too many skincare products.


Use a sheet mask occasionally

Picture


Once in a while, we all want that extra glow on our faces – be it attending a wedding function or a casual party, our skin needs some glow and brightness! The best way to instantly elevate your dull and dehydrated skin is to use a hydrating sheet mask that will make the skin even-toned and brightened.


Maintain a healthy diet

Picture


Skincare regime makes for just 30 per cent of the drill in order to achieve good skin. The rest 70 per cent is what comes from the inside—what you eat, what you drink and how you maintain your body. The skin reflects on its surface whatever is consumed. Thus, you should constantly improve your eating habits, and try to eat healthy as possible. Also, practising yoga and performing several exercises on a daily basis can also give a boast to your skin and make it look fresh throughout.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All