Game | Play Store | Fun | 21st August 2021 | Virtual Wire
With the pace this world has set, it has become necessary for all to blow the steam off once in a while. Here is a list of games on the Play store that you will definitely enjoy.
Bart Bonte, a Belgian independent game designer. His games and methods are brilliant and by far the most intriguing games one can play. Of many games, he has designed one can play the below games to start with Yellow! Yellow is a puzzle game for you where the objective is to make the screen yellow in all 50 levels and each level has its own logic. The games are followed by other colour games as Red, Blue, Black Pink and Green with the final objective ‘to make the screen, the same colour as the game name’
Sky: Children of Light
This is one of the far superior games ever created, with the highest quality graphics and scenes that one can only imagine. The game quality is extravagant and the controls are brilliant. In Sky, all arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations. In the kingdom of Sky, you can...
- Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery
- Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
- Meet new characters and experience heartfelt stories with each new adventure season
- Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations.
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient
- Share gifts of light to show appreciation and grow friendships.
- Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together.
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events
and expansion of realms.
Vodobanka is a simple tactical game where you have to control a swat team. It has no ads or paid features. The game is super cool and highly tactical. Features:
- Easy to learn - Campaign with a lot of levels - Simple UI - Smooth animations
Eggs is a simulation game, which is simple yet tactical. In Eggs, one can Hatch chickens, build hen houses, hire drivers, commission research, launch space expeditions to build the most advanced egg farm in the world.
An incremental (clicker) game at its core, Egg, Inc. uses many elements from simulation games that give it a unique feel and play style. Instead of menus, you are presented with crisp and colourful 3D graphics and a delightful simulation of a swarm of chickens. In addition to choosing your investments wisely, you must also balance your resources to ensure a smooth running and efficient egg farm.
- Simple, Casual gameplay with opportunities to challenge yourself - Chicken swarm! - Dozens of research items - Hundreds of challenges - Many different hen houses and shipping vehicles
Hashi is a typical puzzle game, where you try to connect islands with bridges. The goal of Hashi is to connect every island with as many bridges as the number on the island displays. Two connecting islands can either have one or two bridges.
You win Hashi when every island is connected either directly or indirectly with every other island. That means that they must build a closed network. But be aware, that bridges must not be crossing each other. Each game is generated and therefore unique, so there are unlimited games to play without any payment.
Cube Escape: Paradox
Cube Escape: Paradox is the tenth episode of the Cube Escape series and a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. This game is the best in the series, where you play as the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer who wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features: - A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the
tenth Cube Escape game.
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox - A Rusty Lake Short Film.
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft.
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar.
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles.
- Supporting 14 different languages.
Mekorama is a simple game where you help a Robot to the end of the path. Mekorama has Relaxing gameplay and Collectible level cards with a very small install size.
Hocus. is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle based on M.C. Escher drawings and impossible shapes.
• NO ads!!!
• 120 Beautifully crafted mind-bending levels
• Create and share your levels as a card or code
• Relaxing music & sounds
• 100% indie - designed and developed by a puzzle lover
• Optimized for Android and human brains
• Endless mode
• Shortest path algorithm
Solar Smash is a planet destruction simulator, it allows the player to use a variety of different weapons to destroy the planet. These include nuclear missiles, lasers, and asteroids.
My Friend Pedro
My Friend Pedro is back in a brand new mobile adventure of blood, bullets and bananas! Flip and fire your way through 37 action-packed levels on foot, on a motorcycle and even on a skateboard. Plan your high calibre choreography for the best scores and, if your skin is tough enough, test your skills in Blood Rush mode.